the joy of lidl

a blog about lidl tasting

Friday, September 29, 2006

Alcopop!

Yes, our first alcopop. we surely are scrapping the barrel now.

This is Liberte's Rum & Lime "a blend of rum and soda with lemon and lime flavour". 75p a bottle, 5.4 % vol.

It just tastes like sprite to me. Typical alcopop really, i guess this is why the kids love them. Not much else to say to be honest. Think of sprite and there you have it. Lesley and I both like it and would happily drink it again. I drank mine in about 10mins.

It says it contains colour, but it is clear. Lesley likes the minimalist packaging, so do I. It also has a screw top!

Recommended! Buy it for your 14 year old cousin.

(and yes Innes, we did drink this in our office).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

actually it tastes like very watery sprite - like someone has let an overgenerous helping of ice melt in it. paul gulped his down quickly (i guess that was the 14 year old boy inside him). it took me rather longer to make my way through the bottle.

3:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home