the joy of lidl

a blog about lidl tasting

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Honey and Lemon Chewing Gum

Nord Fresh Chewing Gum (Sugar Free), Honey and Lemon Fresh.

45 gram, 49p


Well these are an experience.

Sugar free sweets are never any good and this chewing gum made by Nord Fresh will not change this. They should really be relabeled anti-congestive or something because they really clear your nostril passages.

Lesley describes these as medicinal, this is meant in a negative way. But I quite like them. They are a great alternative to Airwaves and come in a variety of flavours. Next time you have a cold try them out.

Like most chewing gum the flavour seems to last about ten minutes and then subsides into an annoying nothingness.

To be honest my favourable stance towards them has kept them out of the bottom 5, I think Lesley would very much like to consign these to the list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul the Great said...

My Dad likes these, but he prefers the flavour that's sold in the blue packaging. He keeps them in the car and eats them religiously. When I first tried them I thought they were normal, so I shoved four in my mouth. That's when I realised they were mentholated.

I wept.

I don't like them.

10:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home