the joy of lidl

a blog about lidl tasting

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mini Snowballs


18 Mini Snowballs, £1.49

"Soft fluffy mallow (51%) covered in chocolate flavour coating (26%) and desiccated coconut (23%)"

I think the fact that this has stormed the top 5 list speaks for itself. They also come in a pot which means the packaging can be reused.

The beauty of these is that they are smaller than your average Tunnocks snowball which means they are perfect to take in one bite. Although there is a downside. As they are smaller you want to eat more and then feel sick.....like I do now. I think I just ate about 7 or 8.

Lesley thinks these are the best marshmallow product Lidl sells. I would agree, but the chocolate is a bit poor, just the usual substandard stuff. But the marshmallow is to die for.

Strongly recommended for office scoffing.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home